In the MIDDLE of the RIGHT

I am the extremist your Government warned you about.... Remember: "There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch".....But you can help when you buy your AMAZON purchases through my links at no cost to you.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Yeah, I gott agree with this

GO..... Read it. This is what I was talking about when I wrote THIS.


But (as usual) Ace says it better:

 I don't want you or any of the other rules-following, orderliness-obsessed corporatists making decisions for me.

I choose liberty, and I choose my own conscience. And choosing that means, get this, that I must also choose liberty and the right to consciencefor others.

This is a time for clarity, and this is a time for choosing. This is a time to discover who it is who really supports Liberty and Freedom, and who it is who is really all about Control and Conformity.

For many years, many conservatives have really been more about the latter than the former. I have admitted, and I will continue to admit, I was among them. I have long had pronounced authoritarian and statist tendencies.

I fight against them now, like an alcoholic fights his lust for drink.

But too many conservatives continue championing Social Control and Conformity while mouthing the empty platitudes about how wonderful Freedom is.

Freedom to do exactly what is permitted on pages 36-42 of the Corporate Handbook, that is.
Anything else is A Disorder and thus Subversive.

Read the whole thing.

HT: Peter
Posted by B at 5:48 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

FrankC said...

Not sure who or what Bill Quick might be, but Ace has the perfect slamdown.

Monday, April 6, 2015 at 6:30:00 PM CDT

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Stuff you should have:#1

If you are in or near NW Indiana:

If you are in or near NW Indiana:

μολὼν λαβέ

This phrase was reportedly the defiant response of King Leonidas I of Sparta to Xerxes I of Persia when Xerxes demanded that the Greeks lay down their arms and surrender prior to the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 BC.

"Molon Llabe"

A true translation is "come and take".

An equivalent modern day phrase is "Bring It".

Buy through this link. Help feed starving guns!

Legal shit

Copyright notice

All original content on this Web site is copyright © on date of publication by this author. All rights reserved except, of course, that others may quote from original content under the 'Fair Use' provisions of US copyright law.

Have you read it yet???

Sites you might find interesting

  • "Orange Man Bad" hateful TDS blog
    Galumping These Down, Here -
    9 hours ago
  • A Day In The Life Of An Ambulance Driver
    I’m Baaack - Rumors of my blog’s demise have been greatly exaggerated. It’s alive. IT’S ALLIIIVE! I had thought the poor blog was dead as I forgot to renew credit card ...
    2 months ago
  • Adaptive Curmudgeon
    Day Off - I just dug a hole and buried my cat. There are worse things but it sucks nonetheless. I’m going to skip blogging for a day or two.
    1 day ago
  • Bayou Renaissance Man
    On the road again - My wife and I are heading south for the winter to the Gulf of Mexico for a week lazing in the sun. We've both been far too busy for the past several ...
    20 hours ago
  • Bore Patch
    You guys are a bunch of nerds - The comments to yesterday's post were simply hilarious. I clearly am not the only nerrd around here. Oh, and Rick T - sometime I will have to tell you a...
    17 hours ago
  • Day By Day Cartoon
    Q! -
    2 hours ago
  • Eaton Rapids Joe
    Presented without comment -
    19 hours ago
  • Fat in Indiana
    Yet another one - Today is my son’s birthday. He.., What? No, I’m not confused. He…What? No, this isn’t a rerun. I have two sons. Today is my son’s birthday. He… Yes, t...
    20 hours ago
  • Instapundit
    FLASHBACK: Retired WNBA Player Reveals She Was Bullied for Being Straight. “Wiggins, a four-time All - FLASHBACK: Retired WNBA Player Reveals She Was Bullied for Being Straight. “Wiggins, a four-time All-American at Stanford, asserts she was targeted for har...
    2 years ago
  • National Rifle Association
    -
  • Non-Original Rants
    Blog has moved - I'm leaving this here as a placeholder only. Please go to https://midwestchick.com New content will be there! I have also turned off comments here--...
    1 year ago
  • Second City Cop
    Destroy the Tax Base! - The headline: - *At City Club, Mayor Brandon Johnson asks why rich put profits over ‘the lives of my neighbors’* The simple answer: - because ...
    1 day ago
  • SURVIVING IN ARGENTINA
    The Modern Survivalist Live Stream with Matt Bracken -
    6 years ago
  • The Federalist Papers
    -
  • View From The Porch
    Tab Clearing... - - The Million Dollar Highway Attractive Nuisance - Cities are funneling all their Flock camera data to the federal government for a massive su...
    17 hours ago
  • Western Rifle Shooters Association (theyyrrreee BAAACCKK!!)
    -
  • xkcd.com
    Ground Effect - [image: Runners looking for aerodynamic advantage typically wear sneakers because some fancy dress shoes can create wingtip vortices.]
    2 days ago

About Me

My photo
B
Middle America (just east of there, actually), United States
I am just striving towards mediocrity.... Just a normal middle American middle class guy. I owned my own business, worked hard, employed a few people, and tried to make a buck. Sold out, paid a shitload of taxes, and now live a life of laziness....In my spare time, I read a few blogs, shoot a bit, and rest.
View my complete profile

reciprocal blogroll: Inclusion in this list is in no way an endorsement of the views expressed

  • 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny
    Hot Pick Of The Late Night
    1 hour ago
  • A trainwreck in Maxwell
    Your Rule 5 puzzle
    3 days ago
  • Assorted Meanderings
    Been A... While
    1 year ago
  • BALLSEYE'S BOOMERS
    Happy Rosh Hashanah
    2 weeks ago
  • Bustednuckles (formerly Vulgar Curmudgeon)
    You Are One Step Away From The New Home Page
    4 years ago
  • By Other Means
    Seeing Red
    1 year ago
  • Captain Capitalism
    A Post Argument World
    1 month ago
  • COMMON CENTS
    The Vince Show - JD Vance interviewed by Vince Coglianese Episode 379 – (09/29/26)
    5 hours ago
  • DaddyBear's Den
    Thought for the Day
    2 weeks ago
  • daily timewaster
    ;-D
    2 hours ago
  • e.IA.f.t. Eastern Iowa Firearms Training
    Range Trip – 5-28-2026 Remington 700
    4 months ago
  • Home on the Range
    The new Book is finally Done. - We can Return to Our Usual (Bacon!) Programming
    6 days ago
  • IT AINT HOLY WATER
    Escaping The Zombie Apocalypse
    2 years ago
  • Knuckledraggin My Life Away
    Soulsbyville, California
    1 hour ago
  • Lagniappe's Lair
    Getting prepped
    4 years ago
  • MikeAustin.org
  • Musings Over a Barrel
    Year of the Horse and a Barrel-Proof Evening
    1 day ago
  • New Jovian Thunderbolt
    Sh-Boom
    2 years ago
  • Nobody Asked Me...
    Clowns… again…
    19 hours ago
  • Random Acts of Patriotism
    Normandy June 6th, 1944
    6 years ago
  • the anti-soma
    A month in...
    1 week ago
  • The Feral Irishman
    "911, What's Your Emergency?" "Hello, Yes, I'd Like To Report A Murder"
    2 days ago
  • The Freeholder
    Beavering Away
    5 years ago
  • The Gun Blog Black List
    When ATF Enforcement Goes Too Far: The Patrick Adamiak Case - ARFCOM News
    3 hours ago
  • The Last Tradition
    Sunday shows talked about January 6th Inquisition said nothing about assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh
    4 years ago
  • The LawDog Files
    Ugh
    1 year ago
  • The Shekel - Coins, Law and Commentary
    A Fight in the Cockpit, a Plunging Jet, Passengers Who Fought Back, And Progressive Media That Wants To Downplay It
    1 day ago
  • The Voices In My Head
    It just occurred to me
    6 years ago
  • Thomas W(h)ispered
    Mystery Solved
    1 year ago
  • Too old to work, Too young to retire
    2021 In Review
    4 years ago
  • True Blue Sam the Travelin' Man
    Cleaning Gutters
    2 hours ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  21 (68)
    • ►  January (68)
  • ►  20 (545)
    • ►  December (44)
    • ►  November (45)
    • ►  October (41)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (42)
    • ►  July (36)
    • ►  June (49)
    • ►  May (56)
    • ►  April (54)
    • ►  March (72)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (37)
  • ►  19 (432)
    • ►  December (35)
    • ►  November (41)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (34)
    • ►  June (35)
    • ►  May (39)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (36)
    • ►  January (50)
  • ►  18 (602)
    • ►  December (33)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (45)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (42)
    • ►  May (59)
    • ►  April (82)
    • ►  March (70)
    • ►  February (76)
    • ►  January (79)
  • ►  17 (629)
    • ►  December (51)
    • ►  November (46)
    • ►  October (54)
    • ►  September (62)
    • ►  August (67)
    • ►  July (40)
    • ►  June (42)
    • ►  May (55)
    • ►  April (52)
    • ►  March (55)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (76)
  • ►  16 (500)
    • ►  December (42)
    • ►  November (48)
    • ►  October (41)
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  July (42)
    • ►  June (37)
    • ►  May (42)
    • ►  April (36)
    • ►  March (44)
    • ►  February (42)
    • ►  January (40)
  • ▼  15 (509)
    • ►  December (44)
    • ►  November (40)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (36)
    • ►  August (41)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (45)
    • ►  May (41)
    • ▼  April (46)
      • Today, at work
      • King (M.L.) would be proud of these men:
      • You had me until I read the first paragraph:
      • How about instead, you teach 'em not to break the ...
      • You gotta feel sorry
      • THIS is what is lacking
      • Another question:
      • Question:
      • Going back to the 60's,,,
      • Payoff.....
      • Just FYI:
      • It seldom happens to me...
      • On the other hand....
      • Wazzn't gonna vote for him anyway....
      • Are you thrilled
      • I generally pack out my trash
      • Trust in our courts, they say.
      • A further Patriots Day thought:
      • We follow the directives....
      • Well, scratch Marco off the list
      • Happy Birthday
      • I'm thinking that the grass seed I planted
      • Truer words cannot be found:
      • More BLM fun and games
      • Glad someone else noticed:
      • You could easily fix that..... Just change your li...
      • So that officer?
      • This can't be good:
      • hmmmm. How to answer?
      • Got alternate comms?
      • One of the few times I can agree with her:
      • Interesting:
      • The Wheels of justice
      • Agenda:
      • Yeah, I gott agree with this
      • It occurs to me...If we could only
      • I think I'll try to find a way
      • Meet Jimmy:
      • Happy Easter:
      • Hint:
      • So I am finding it interesting
      • Repec Mah Autoriteh!
      • So I can expect them to cancel the Brickyard 400?
      • Yeah, Been there.....
      • This
      • 2000 that we know of
    • ►  March (52)
    • ►  February (52)
    • ►  January (51)
  • ►  14 (635)
    • ►  December (45)
    • ►  November (73)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ►  September (57)
    • ►  August (57)
    • ►  July (51)
    • ►  June (61)
    • ►  May (58)
    • ►  April (70)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (51)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  13 (648)
    • ►  December (60)
    • ►  November (47)
    • ►  October (49)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (47)
    • ►  July (42)
    • ►  June (48)
    • ►  May (49)
    • ►  April (71)
    • ►  March (63)
    • ►  February (62)
    • ►  January (72)
  • ►  12 (518)
    • ►  December (50)
    • ►  November (64)
    • ►  October (45)
    • ►  September (48)
    • ►  August (43)
    • ►  July (38)
    • ►  June (39)
    • ►  May (36)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (50)
    • ►  February (39)
    • ►  January (46)
  • ►  11 (480)
    • ►  December (49)
    • ►  November (38)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  August (41)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (41)
    • ►  April (48)
    • ►  March (45)
    • ►  February (36)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  10 (592)
    • ►  December (38)
    • ►  November (82)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (29)
    • ►  August (38)
    • ►  July (50)
    • ►  June (65)
    • ►  May (81)
    • ►  April (60)
    • ►  March (47)
    • ►  February (33)
    • ►  January (34)
  • ►  09 (421)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  September (39)
    • ►  August (49)
    • ►  July (30)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ►  April (40)
    • ►  March (58)
    • ►  February (42)

Instructor

Instructor

Instructor

Instructor
Powered by Blogger.