Tuesday, April 7, 2015

One of the few times I can agree with her:

Videotaping the cops keeps things honest. 
North Charleston police officer was arrested on a murder charge and the FBI opened a civil rights investigation Tuesday after video surfaced of the lawman shooting eight times at a 50-year-old black man as he ran away.

I would dearly like to hear the entire story, especially the cops side. This looks very bad. 

Not all cops are honest. Some lie about shooting incidents. Sometimes other cops lie to protect them.

ETA: (6:10 AM 4/8) TV news shows enhanced video that looks like the officer dropped a gun at the crime scene.
But we all know that never happens either.

2 comments:

Moe said...

I can hardly wait to hear from
Murphy's Law

And I agree the Earth Bound Liberal seldoms says anything I can agree with.

-Moe

Comrade Misfit said...

And smooches to you guys, as well!