Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finally!

Someone is taking Pakistan to task for their duplicity.

While I realize that I am a midwest conservative and therefore am not nuanced enough to understand the geopolitical issues here, I gotta ask.....What is Pakistan prosecuting this guy for? Exposing a person who had not been granted asylum in the country? Or for exposing the fact that people highly placed in the Pakistani government were hiding (and aiding) the number one wanted man by one of their allies?

And the fact that the US has abandoned the guy? We should be ashamed of ourselves.

I fully support senator Rand Paul's plan to cut off all aid to Pakistan.

I'd screw 'em to the wall, were it me. Especially after OBL was found in the country....and then this? And all the other issues with transport routes and such?

Pakistan is no friend of the US....and it is about time we realized that...And acted accordingly.

Senator Paul's plan is a good start.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Far as I'm concerned, we need to stop about 2/3 of the foreign aid... And hopefully THIS is the start!