Monday, May 21, 2012

Dog update



MC says I should do an update on our dog...The good news?

Well:

Her falling problem can be fixed with OTC medication from Walgreens.

The bad news?

Likely she has cancer. We will know more when the samples get to the cytologist and we get the report.

I got nuthin else right now. Kinda numb.

She's 14, so it isn't like I didn't know it was coming some time in the not too distant future.

But it still isn't pleasant news.

Say a prayer for Schmoo....and Midwest Chick, who loves her dearly. 


6 comments:

North said...

Prayers for both...

Old NFO said...

Done and done... Sorry to hear that.

Borepatch said...

Man, I'm sorry. It sure isn't easy.

Hat Trick said...

I am sorry to hear that. Prayers sent.

Spikessib said...

Words are inadequate, but know that I will keep you all in my prayers.

Roberta X said...

Oh. My sympathies and warmest thoughts.