Tuesday, November 25, 2014

If you care to read

The full report from the Grand Jury....

Go HERE. (it is, for some reason, incomplete, but it is the best report I have seen so far) Interview #57 (page 4) is....interesting. 

Again: I don't know what happened, and neither do you. I do know that Mike Brown wasn't the choir boy the parents say he was, nor is Officer Wilson the bloodthirsty madman other say HE was. 

THe witness accounts differ a bit. But most of them jibe with the story Darren Wilson gave. 

No one will ever know for sure. I do know that, like the Trayvon Marin shooting, outside forces made things worse by only telling part of the story and twisting (and also not reporting) facts. 

I also can't help but notice that this happened a few months before an election, just like the Trayvon Marin debacle...


No comments: