Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ossipher Harliss gets his job back

Seems that it is hard to keep a bad cop off his job in Ohio.

Remember Officer “As soon as I felt your gun, I should have took two steps back, pulled my Glock 40 and just put 10 bullets in your ass and let you drop,”  Harliss who was, surprisingly enough, actually fired for the incident? 

Yeah, he got his job back. He had been getting workers comp for this entire time.

Surprisingly, it was an arbitrator, not the union, who made the decision to give him his job back. 

Were I the chief, I'd have him doing some REALLY nasty jobs until he quit. 



(real action starts about 0:50)

'Cause he's just the kinda guy I'd want representing my department. Or even having a gun and a badge, for that matter. If police officers wanted respect, they'd hound officers like this until they found somewhere else to work....Like maybe Mexico.