Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you are happy, spending this Thanksgiving day with family or friends.

I hope that each of you has much to be thankful for...even if life is not as we might like it to be at times.

I am thankful for many things. No, life isn't perfect, but I would bet that 92+ percent of the folks in most other countries would change place with me in a heartbeat. I remember that every day, but especially today.

For those who are forced to work today. I am sorry. For those walking a beat or standing a post, I am  Truly thankful for you and your work as well.

And for those who feel the need to go out and look for bargains this evening:
 Remember, it is because of you and folks like you that some clerks have to work instead of spending it with THEIR family or friends.



No comments: