Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Plus, of course, White Priviledge

I mean, yeah, my Mom made similar GOOD Choices.

and I and my siblings gained from her good choice of mate.

"What my Mother did for me"

And my siblings are carrying on that tradition, and are raising wonderful, fairly well adjusted and very well educated children who will likely be successful and carry on the tradition of raising intelligent, well educated, well adjusted children.

And so on and so on and more of that.

Not so in many families. And this we can, indeed, blame on Mothers. Good (or bad) choices of mates makes for successful (or not) children in most cases.

This is indeed a part of culture of white privilege, (and/or not) in many cases in white other "less successful"/downtrodden cultures here in America. Part of setting your children up for success. Or not.


No comments: