Sunday, October 18, 2015

A good feeling

Today, for the first time in nearly 20 years, I was able to fully concentrate upon a task of my own choosing.

No worries about having someone from my business call me for advice or help or a crisis.

No one needing an answer to a stupid question.

In fact, I left my phone where it couldn't hear it and just dug a trench with the backhoe...I didn't even check the damned thing. I SO wish that I had been allowed to sell out about 8 years ago. I'd be in better health and in a better frame of mind.

But the road back started today.

It was good.

3 comments:

PioneerPreppy said...

Gratz. Having to take your work home with you gets old fast. Having to do it for decades..... You deserve the come back time.

Old NFO said...

Glad to hear that! :-) Playing in the dirt IS fun!

Peter said...

Do I understand that you've either sold your business(es) and/or retired? If so, congratulations either way!