Monday, March 11, 2013

And we have never been at war with EastAsia

Gunownership had declined:

It says so right here

Of course, it could be just that the respondents chose not to admit having a firearm when called.

I mean, I always answer "No" when asked.

Strangely, several times, my entire firearms collection has been lost in tragic canoe accidents. Last time while I was driving to the range. The entire canoe-full fell into the creek and were lost forever. Tragic, I tell you.

Or something.
I can't really remember.

Short term memory loss and all that.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess they don't think OPSEC has become the new Buzz in the gun world.

Divemedic said...

If, as the article suggests, only 34% of households contain a firearm, there are roughly 40 million gun owning households. (Out of 114 million total US households)

CCI produces a billion rounds a year of just .22 rimfire. One manufacturer of one caliber. Total ammunition production for private consumption in the USA is over 14 billion rounds.

I just don't see it.