Monday, February 27, 2012

If you haven't seen this

Then you should.

Likely, if you read me, then you read Borepatch. (If you don't, you should). His site can be found over on the left side there, towards the top. I highly recommend you make him be a part of your daily read.

Anyway, take the time to watch this. Get yourself a cup of coffee, or your favorite adult beverage or whatever. It takes about 30 minutes, but it is, I promise you, worth the time.

You'll see another example of why I believe that Mr. Obama is actively trying, not just failing through incompetence, to hurt this country.Why I gotta wonder if he's a plant, trying to help destroy the country economically like the Russian/Soviet plants in the British government in the 60's and 70's who so effectively harmed that once proud and great country into the sad reflection of greatness it is today.

While I am not a great big fan of Newt, I gotta say that he hit it out of the park with this one.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, that is a home run, no question... BUT the problem is very few will actually take the time and listen and understand!