Friday, July 30, 2010

Yep

Told ya they'd keep trying.


However: I see this as good news....It means that at least someone in the government must think that the AZ law sill be upheld, despite the activist judge who put a hold on it until it is adjudicated by a court......and, of course, the myriad appeals which will follow....(seriously, while her arguments were stupid and poorly thought out, I think that she had good reason to put a stay on the law until it IS reviewed by a court) ....if they didn't feel that it would be upheld, then they wouldn't be making contingency plans to get around the resultant issues.

So I see this as good news. My thought is that the Administration and the DNC (but I repeat myself) are just hoping that this is held off until after the elections before there is any decision.

No comments: