Friday, February 23, 2018

and even curiouser yet....

So not only ONE officer was, apparently, a coward.....BUT 3 others just stood there while shots were being fired in a school? I could buy one cop being a coward, but I find it hard to believe that 4 could be. Hard to believe that 4 cops could be that inept that they would just hide behind their cars while kids were being murdered. (I know I come across sometimes as Anit-Cop, but few of them are cowards)

As I said in previous posts....Curiouser and curiouser.  Things just fail to add up. (Just keep reading down for more examples....)

And one wonders how the cops could figure out who the shooter was in 10 minutes when they had a 20 minute delay to watch the videos....


Damn, I thought I had stocked enough tinfoil for hats for all my household...Now I may not even have enough for myself.


No comments: