Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Yeah, Been there.....

......Done that, got the t-shirt, wore it out, got the hat too...then wrote a song about it and all that shit......I learn slow sometimes.

I've had Truly Psychotic (tm) chicks (one three times). Yes, they rock your world, but in the end, we all go elsewhere ...The price is too high.

THIS should be required reading for everyone age 17 or older. I wish to God that I could go back and force my younger self to read it (or that I could sit down with him over a beer and a smoke and I could warn him about S and K and R and  L and T and J and L (again) and M and CC (and her sister!) and L(again again). Yes, it made for some wild times, but always left me broke, exhausted, drained and weary.Psychos all of them.

I'd like to think I am smarter today. Got a good (and nonpsychotic) woman. Am happier.

2 comments:

PioneerPreppy said...

I don't know man. When I read that post last night I kept thinking about all the psychos I dated and then smiled when it hit me that the memories are worth more now that I am getting old. It just might have been worth it for my own entertainment.

og said...

Every man should have at least one. Makes you appreciate the sane ones. The trick is, leave your wallet in the rental car, never fall asleep when she's around, and make sure you "Accidentally" drop a business card. From your worst customer. With his home phone number on it. Or his wife's cellphone number.

Allegedly. Because I would have no experience with such things.