Sunday, April 19, 2015

Well, scratch Marco off the list

Rubio wants too much "Immigration Reform" and doesn't seem to understand what the issues are.

So that makes my job easier come 2016.... One more person off the list....

“Well, at some point it is going to have to end, that is to say, it can’t continue being the permanent policy of the United States,” Rubio said. “I believe, if I become President, it is going to be possible to achieve immigration reform. It is not going to be comprehensive, that is to say, it is not going to all be in one massive bill. We already tried that a few years ago. We’ve seen there isn’t political support for it and I think we’ve wasted a lot of time in this process, when we could have made progress through the steps I’ve advocated.

AND

Rubio answered that DACA will end only when a legislative substitute with the exact same or similar policy prescriptions—a legislative amnesty for illegal alien minors—is implemented. He also said in Spanish that, if elected president, he believes that America cannot deport illegal aliens here in the country right now, and he expects a legislative solution will be implemented that essentially has all the parts of the massively controversial “Gang of Eight” bill that he would pass piece-by-piece.

Question: Why do some people think that everyone in the world has the right to come into the United States and assume the benefits of citizenship?...especially those who have come over the border illegally?

I'd really like an answer to that question.

Oh, and before I get hate speech tossed my way? I am the son and grandson of immigrants.


6 comments:

Moe said...

Rubio has eatin too many tacos. Not Presidential material.

Build a fence, seal the borders.

-Moe

Murphy's Law said...

He's said that sort of thing before, which is why I won't support him.

Charlie Mitchell said...

There was a time when lots of (legal) immigration was needed.
That was then, and with 300+ million people today, the USA does not need or want lots of immigration.
And we've never needed or wanted illegal immigration.
No to Rubio.

Jesse in DC said...

My family has been here since before the Revolution. I have exactly the same question. My ancestors helped carve this country out of the wilderness, and fought many times to make it what it is supposed to be. Every invader that gets a pass devalues what they fought for, and it devalues my citizenship.

og said...

Probloem is, you are the son and the granson of LEGAL immigrants. So you don't count.

MSgt B said...

OMG! You're a hatey-hate-hater RAACCIISSTT!


PS - Everyone was being so nice to you...I just couldn't let that pass.


PPS - Marco Rubio just went "Full Retard"