Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More on the Bundy/BLM issue

HERE


If you read the article, you'll find that apparently the rest of the counties in the state and neighboring counties in Utah want absolutely NOTHING to do with this. They don't want the confiscated cattle even entering into their counties....for fear that the residents might get violent with the BLM agents.


I wish that I could join these folks

There are those who think that this is all about the Desert Tortise....But really, it is about control.


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That it is, and apparently Utah is fighting back... Interesting... :-)

og said...

I dunno. There something that doesn't make it past my smell test. These cattle have had free graze for a very long time, everyone else pays to graze. I'm watching to see how this shakes out.