Saturday, April 12, 2014

Breaking:

BLM backs off due to "safety concerns".

Whose safety? Theirs? Of the public? Or the contractors? 


Looks like the attention they garnered got the public too riled for them to continue their game.

I am proud of my fellow citizens today.

ETA: " Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public."

I am sure that the BLM management was worried about the safety of the public. Certainly.


There are those who believe that the BLM backed off because of the fact that Harry Reid's involvement came to light. Could be true. The rumors were there, but I could find no proof, despite looking.

(ETA) Other say it is about water....controlled by H.Reid.

I dunno. 

2 comments:

c w swanson said...

I'm pretty proud as well. Now, if we can only keep this attitude the next time the government pushes on another issue.

Old NFO said...

Yeah, gotta wonder if Reid's involvement and trail DIRECTLY to BLM head had anything to do with it...