Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19

Many things happened on this day in history:

Beginning of the American Revolution

(depending on whose material you check) Hitler's birthday (or maybe it is tomorrow)

Warsaw uprising:

First Parachute Jump

The end of the Waco siege.
(which led to)
Oklahoma city bombing.

Many good things happened on this date in history, and many bad as well.

On THIS date, I turn a half Century OLD.

I'm not too sure what to think about that.

One the one hand, it is just another day on the calendar.

On the other hand, The frigggin AARP tells me I can join them.

I really gotta tell ya, I never seriously planned on living this long anyway, so it is all a bonus. 

Ah, well. .

6 comments:

og said...

Hell you're still a puppy.

Joe said...

Best wishes for the happiest of days!

Hat Trick said...

Have a good one

eiaftinfo said...

Have a great day! It's the age of the heart, not days on the calendar . . . Just go enjoy your day! :)

Irish said...

Happy Birthday B. I crossed that line last year. Be safe and dont let stress eat ya up.

RichD said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the club. Turned 50 last year. This year, the mustang joins our club as well. Have a very happy birthday and many, many more.