Sunday, March 19, 2017

Like one of Pavlov's dogs

So I am in line at Menards to purchase some (Ozone killing) spay paint and primer.

2 behind me is a guy in a "Bernie 2016" hat with a "Bernie" button still on his jacket.

I couldn't resist.

As my turn to pay came up, I looked back at the "Bernie" guy 2 behind me.

Caught his eye and gave him a Thumbs Up.

"Y'know, Bernie was Robbed" I said, casually.

Dude directly behind me rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Guy with the "Bernie" accoutrement started in telling everyone who could hear him on how the system was rigged and the DNC was foul with people who perverted the election process and was still winding up about Trump after I had paid and was on my way to the door.

Damn, these folks are easy.

I wonder who he voted for?


***************
Related:

ETA: I found this a few minutes ago:

(HT Common Cents)
(Warning: Video may not be SFW)

1 comment:

Borepatch said...

Awesome. The more he talks, the more people will hate the Democratic Party. Probably HE will hate the Democratic Party more, too.