Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Watching the commercials

For politicians in Chicago (I am in Indiana, but get  mostly Chicago over the air stations).

Somehow, questioning the Federal Funding given to Planned Parenthood gets conflated to "Attacking "Womens Health"" and "Denying a woman's "right to choose""...

Whoever does the voice over inn the ads does a nice job., I gotta say that. But the fact that the ad exists ndn is played frequently makes a point about Rush Limbaugh's "low information voter...

I don't have a dog in the hunt, as I live in another state...But I find it educational, in a bizarre way. There are other ads, all of which twist the truth a bit (I actually took the time to check) that also make the point.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

It's Chiraq... Nothing more need be said...

Unknown said...

May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.