Saturday, May 3, 2014

Indeed:

'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,'

Attributed to Voltaire.

Similar thoughts  here:

“Here’s an unpopular opinion: Donald Sterling has the right as an American to be an old bigot in the security of his own home. He’s a victim.”

I agree. Why and how can ones opinion result in being forced to sell your property? I don't necessarily think that one's opinions should when expressed PUBLICLY, be without consequences, but this wasn't something he proclaimed from on high, but rather something he said in private.

I think that there is a scheme afoot to force him to sell so that someone(s) high in the African American rights movement can purchase the Clippers. 

1 comment:

Moe said...

Agreed.

Who ever turned him in should be prosecuted.

-Moe