Saturday, March 22, 2014

I must say

So on Christmas Day, I pulled a muscle in my back. Now, it has taken an inordiate amount of time to heal, and was lamost back to normal.

Also, I was feeling lucky, and congratulating myself on not getting a cold this winter season.

Both of these things intersected on Wed Evening, when my sinusi became flowing...nay, Gushing fountains of clear weepy fluid.

Thursday, this evolved into sneezing fits.

Which made my back feel so much better. Not Fun. At All.

Of course, I got bad enough to actually take something for the symptoms.

I could become happy with a steady diet of Dextromethorphan hydrobromide.

Sadly, it takes away the small cognitive ability that I have left, so I gotta go carefully down that path.

But it does help.

No blogging for a while, as it takes all I got to form words when under the influence.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

So if we see random words, we'll just ignore them... :-) Get better soon!

Home on the Range said...

I'm sorry you weren't able to join us this weekend but happy Midwest Chick (and the awesome new Ride) showed up. Hope you feel better soon (I understand cookies help in the recovery process).