Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When I got home, there was this email

An email from Mr Boehner, speaker of the house, to whom I had written in support of real budget cuts.

The return reply I got sometime today was, to be honest, a disappointment.

Speaker of the House John Boehner

April 12, 2011

Mr. B


Thank you for taking the time to contact me. It's good to hear from you.

Your ideas, comments, and questions help make possible my goal of leading a House of Representatives that listens and reflects the will of the American people. That's why I'd like to ask you to keep speaking out by:


I made a Pledge to America to focus on removing government barriers to private-sector job creation and economic growth - that includes cutting spending to help end the uncertainty facing job creators; repealing the job-crushing health care law and replacing it with common sense reforms that lower costs; reining in excessive regulations; and promoting an American Energy Initiative that increases energy production to create jobs and lower energy prices. I also pledged to lead an effort to reform Congress and rebuild the bonds of trust between the American people and their representatives in Washington. I hope you'll stay engaged and keep me updated on your thoughts as we work to keep this pledge.

Thank you again for contacting me and please
stay in touch.

Sincerely,
thumbnail
John Boehner
Speaker of the House


My reply:
You ass. You are either a total loser at negotiating, or you are stupid enough to let the Democrats lead you around by the nose, or you are actually in league with the tax and spend folks.

Either way, you disappoint me, and many of my fellow citizens. You screwed the fiscal conservatives in this deal, and effectively were complicit in damaging the country farther. How did you serve the people of the United States in any way with your actions regarding the budget of the government of the United States? How did you help any citizen by allowing the incredible amounts of deficit spending to continue?

I had respect for you, once. No more. You have shown yourself to be either in league with those who would spend this country to bankruptcy, or you are a weak leader who cannot fight the good fight in order to better serve the citizens of the United States.

You are not fit, in my opinion for your current position. In fact, your actions on the Budget show that you are not fit to be dogcatcher in a small town. You sir, by your actions, have shown that you should not be Speaker of the House, nor should you represent the Republican Party. You have, by your own actions, damaged this country.

You have failed in your promise to the American people, and have shown yourself to be a failure of the worst kind. I hold nothing but disgust for your actions.






1 comment:

Shy Wolf said...

At least he sent you a response. (Color me sad.) Nor has my own representative. But then, perhaps I shouldn't have used such strong language as calling them RINOs and traitors or told them they're worthless pieces of dogshit.
Of course, I tend to like being clear when I'm pist at someone and they may've seen any response wasn't going to change my opinion of them.
Shy III