Sunday, June 13, 2010

This guy has balls.

The guy with the knife who took it down and gave his name.

I'd like to think that I'd have done the same (except that I might have pissed on the other flag).

If the Asshole who owns the restaurant thinks that the mexican flag belongs in the superior position, perhaps he should return to the country for which it stands. I'll gladly drive him to the border and help him over...With the toe of my boot.

The fact that people like this get away with (sometimes) shit like this under the guise of multiculturalism, or on grounds of free speech, and the fact that people are afraid to do something for fear of the police and courts, is a travesty.

If I made the rules, the business owner would never do such a thing for fear his business might burn down....

No comments: