Monday, October 9, 2017

As asked:

--- SHARE, SHARE, SHARE ---
National boycott of the NFL for Sunday November 12th, Veterans Day Weekend. Boycott all football telecast, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums. 
Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, some of whom come home with the American Flag draped over their coffin.  
Please "share"................ ........ ...


I quit watching at the first "Kneeling" this year, when the owners and NFL management chose to let it happen. 

Y'all are grownups and do what you want. But I think that if you dislike the kneeling, you should tell the advertisers about it. Hit the NFL in the wallet. No ad revenue means less dollars for spoiled players. 


2 comments:

DTWND said...

As I've stated elsewhere, Pence leaves the game after watching the players kneel to protest inequitable treatment to minorities. He tweeted, " I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem." So if he is now the bar at which patriotism is measured, what does that make the other 64,000 people that stayed? Are they now un-patriotic and should now be on a subversive watch list?

This whole kneeling, protesting thing is being twisted in so many different directions, by so many different agendas, that what is being said, protested, or symbolized is becoming one big blur. Or maybe that's just what some other agenda wanted: blur it so badly and attach it to cops, patriots, and other groups to make the original message meaningless.

I, for one, will live my life as I want to. Do what I want to; not as some unnamed group wants me to. That is what freedom means in the United States.

Dale

B said...

As I stated, yer an adult and can make your own decisions.

I think Pence's stung was just that, a stunt.

I, however, won't go to or watch an NFL game.

And I've contacted many of the advertisers and told 'em so, and why.