Friday, May 20, 2016

Anything you can buy there you can find elsewhere

Their prices at Target aren't THAT good. There are other retailers.
I was on the fence regarding the Kerfluffle at Target regarding their stance on bathrooms. I figured that it was up to the people likely to be affected by their bathroom policies (not that I buy much there anyway).

Plus they don't like people like me anyway, because we are law abiding firearms owners and they have told me that I, and people like me aren't welcome.

I generally don't encourage boycotts. I tend to take a stance that you can make your own choices.

But THIS? Yeah, I have purchased my last item there. And I urge you to do the same. I am asking you to buy from anywhere else but Target stores. Don't buy your clothes, your food your toys, your electronics, your yard furniture, your furniture, your kitchen stuff...don't go to their Pharmacy (which is affiliated with CVS, I am told). CVS may well lose my business because of their association with Target. There are other pharmacies as well.

Just choose to go somewhere else...and encourage those you know to do the same.

Here is why:


Michael Turner Saved A Girl From Being Stabbed To Death, And Now Target Is Suing Him For It


There are two others being sued for the same actions, but I don't know their names.


Shop elsewhere. Tell Target why.

Contact info HERE

Fuck 'em.

1 comment:

RichD said...

I actually quit going there long ago. When I found out they don't allow the salvation army to have a bell ringer in front of their stores at Christmas, among other annoying things they do. This would just add to the reasons not to go there. As you stated, there are other stores. I will have to check on the CVS deal. If that is true, I will be switching pharmacies. Actually, I am probably doing that already. Walgreens just opened a store down here, so I was planning on going back to them anyway. CVS is big down here. Walgreens is just finding it's way down here. I use to use them up north.