Thursday, November 26, 2015

I hope

That you are celebrating Thanksgiving with people you care about, be that friends, or family or a combination of both. May you continue whatever traditions you have in the comfort of those you love.

Take the time to reflect, and give thanks for what you have. I have much to be thankful for, I hope you do as well.

Raise a glass to those who can't be with friends and family because they are standing a post somewhere less comfortable than where you are.

I will.


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Home on the Range said...

Amen. As much as I cherish these last days with my Dad, I look forward to a few weekends I'm not flying 4 hours each way on Friday and Monday to check on him, to have time with those people I love that are not related by blood.

Big hug to you and Midwest Chick. We miss you.