Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Yep, Bring it

I mean, as he says, BRING IT.

All the way. Lessee you try. I don't think you have the intestinal fortitude or the wherewithal to do so. At least not if you've thought about the consequences. I have considered them.

At least that way you'll be upfront about it instead of sneaking behind peoples backs and lying and hiding the truth and misrepresenting "facts" and such.

I'm ready to play. Are you? I'll pay the price . Will you? I mean will you be there in the front lines, or will you expect your Tac Teams to do the dirty dangerous work? (Hint, yer gonna run out of volunteers really fast).

There are more of us than there are of you. More of us that you have police. Some will fight, some won't. But 10% of us are more than you can muster. And we know how to use our tools....likely better than your people.

So as he says. Go Ahead...Open the games. It'll be interestin',  that's for sure.

I hope you don't, 'cause I don't wanna see a lot of people, especially cops and National Guardsmen, get killed. I don't want to see my country torn part.

But if you think you can win....

Found here first.




1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Damn... Does he really realize what he's proposing???