Thursday, October 25, 2012

Watching the political ads

on the Chicago area television stations, I must say that it is apparent that the people who the Democrats are pandering to must have an IQ somewhere between warm bread and newly hatched parakeets.

Not that anyone in the Chicago political scene is really worth voting for, but anyone who believes the half truths and misrepresentations in the ads must be an idiot or a union member or a lifelong democrat(but I repeat myself), not to mention the fact that the ad writers apparently believe that in order for the ad to be effective to the intended recipient the bullet points must be repeated at least three times shows that the candidates and the folks who write the ads think that the average voter is stupid and slow or retarded.

Were I in that voting block, I'd feel insulted, but after seeing the ads, I'm not sure the folks who they are aimed at have the capacity to understand WHY they should feel so.

No comments: