Monday, May 2, 2011

So

It would appear that the Navy Seals did the job. OBL is toast. Congrats to them. Someday I'd like to hear the details about how that happened.
Then again, a part of me finds the announcement oddly timed. Coincidence? I mean, why now? And the fact that the body was quickly disposed of at sea? Draw your own conclusions.

Sadly, I am forced to take everything that comes from this administration with a grain of salt. I always figured that he was dead much earlier, and the fact was hidden to prevent his becoming a martyr. Sadly, the first thing that came to mind was "Wag the Dog".

Who knows?

In the meantime:

Make sure to pay particular attention to your personal security in the near future.

And remember, while we in the US play checkers, they in the middle east play chess.

Their response, while it may be swift, it as likely to be planned out and executed over a longer timeframe.

Check yer six, and don't live in condition White.

No comments: