Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christian tolerance.

Ya gotta ask yerself....WWJD?

Assholes. This is just wrong. And they cry when the Muslims do it to Christian spaces. If it was christians who did this, then they get to meet their maker with this sin on their heads.

Fundamentalist of all religions should be stoned to death once they begin forcing their religion on others, no matter what the means.

Me? I am not Wiccan. But I'd still shoot whoever did this without a qualm.

Let God remove those symbols He finds offensive.

2 comments:

Midwest Chick said...

I guess the evangelicals still have more of a hold over the Academy than they thought. I wouldn't call it destructive but I don't think that the perpetrators really understand that they are being blasphemous, for lack of a better word.

As you said, Christians cry when Muslims do it, ditto the other mainstream religions. I wonder if they had problems at their other worship location?? If so, then it's a larger problem that still hasn't been resolved.

Midwest Chick said...

It would be better to beat them with their railroad-tie-cross. I'm sure it's more effective than a clue-by-four.