Sunday, August 16, 2009

isn't it tinteresting....

Bob Dylan was temprarialy detained by the Long Branch N.J police (seems that not fitting the neighborhood is a crime in that area....But I digress) and was affable, decent, polite and civil to the 20 something officer who had no idea who he was...As he was unable to provide ID (my green card is in my other pants????) he was detained until they could identify him.

No screaming "do you know who I am?"or threats , and he left without any trouble.

If only Gates had acted this way.

One wonders.

(still, despite the politeness of Mr Dylan, one wonders why he was detained and asked for ID. Is it a crime in Long Branch to walk down a public street? I don't know enough details anout this but I wonder why this incident started.

But at least Mr Dylan didn't make it worse.

No comments: